Saturday, July 18, 2009

All About Me

Several of you have sent in questions about me. I have decided that Saturday will be the day to answer these. Don't know how interesting it will be but hey, you asked the questions. :)

Dear MamaJo,

Do you ever raise your voice or yell?

Heck yeah! I am a yeller. I wish I weren't and I am working on it but, yeah, I yell.

Dear MamaJo,

What is your favorite thing to do when you have "MamaJo quiet time"?

I love to read - mostly the classics and children’s literature but pretty much anything. I love to watch movie - Netflix's instant viewing is the best thing since sliced bread. I dabble in music and I like to cook (but only when not under duress e.g. "Mom, what's for dinner"). Truth be told, most of my current free time is spent on the computer. (SHOUT OUT TO THE FCT)

Dear MamaJo,

What has been your all-time favorite children's book?

and from someone else

Dear MamaJo,

What's your favorite book and why?

The answer to both of these questions is the same book. Without question, the best book of all time is.........(putting on those little half glasses thingys and opening the envelope)



I weep every time I read it. It is a beautiful story of love and unlikely friendship. I read it to my twelve year old niece last time she was here and was so obviously moved and effusive about my love for the book that she felt the need to tell me, "My Mom usually reads books without pictures." (I need a laughing smilie). Such a person.

So, today you learned about me. You can wake up from your nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment